As you develop your mobile marketing automation campaign, you should absolutely consider using push notifications in your apps. These notifications help you to stay connected with your customers in a non-intrusive way.
Here are some of the biggest benefits of using push notifications:
- They promote engagement. Most apps have a very large percentage of customers that have downloaded the app, but have never used it. Push notifications can be a gentle reminder to users that they have the app, and encourage them to check in. They are also great ways of getting users to engage in new promotions or features that you have just debuted.
- User control. You don’t run nearly as big of a risk of annoying your customers with push notifications as you do with other kinds of marketing methods, because users have the ability to turn off push notifications at any time. Therefore, the users that opt to keep push notifications on are going to be more likely to want to see your content.
- Tracking customer behavior. With push notifications, you can analyze times at which users interact with their phones and your app, see which messages are more likely to be opened, see the devices and situations that generate the most engagement and see where users are using your app.
- Easy to use. Push notifications have a simple interface, are significantly less intrusive and messy than emails and can be quickly managed and dealt with. The messages used in push notifications are highly directed, specific and only provide the most essential information.
- You can have push notifications sent out to your users for any number of reasons, including advertising new promotions or features, sending reminders about your app, interaction notifications and more.
Are you interested in adding push notifications to your mobile marketing automation campaign? If so, reach out to our team at Viral Solutions today. We are happy to work with you to develop a mobile strategy that makes sense with your brand and will improve the engagement that you have with your customers.
Copyright 2015 Viral Solutions LLC
by Thomas von Ahn | Chief Elephant Slayer