The commitment of time and resources that is necessary at the outset can leave many business owners frustrated or exhausted. We’ve experienced this ourselves in our own business operations, so we know just how unpleasant it is and how it can come close to crushing the motivation you had that led you to start the business in the first place.
Today, Viral Solutions’ mission is to provide its clients with the assistance needed to experience bursts of growth in their operations, and a big part of that is through the use of technology. When business owners feel overwhelmed, burnt out, or unmotivated, Viral Solutions steps in to give them the tools they need to achieve new levels of success.
At Viral Solutions, we help small business owners duplicate themselves – so business can be fun again!
We help overwhelmed small business owners duplicate themselves – so business can be fun again.
When we were first starting off, our journey would have been so much easier if we had someone there to give us guidance, knowledge, or even simple encouragement. This is why we dedicate ourselves to helping small business owners stay motivated and achieve all of their business goals. We believe that your needs should always come first, and our “give first” mentality of customer service ensures that you will always have a dedicated team of small business professionals helping you find success.
Let us serve you in any way we can to help you achieve your marketing goals and improve the efficiency of your business.
How does Viral Solutions help small business owners?
It’s easy for us to say that we help small business owners stay motivated and achieve their goals, but we truly mean it. These services that we provide help us to provide outstanding client care at all times:
- Free Initial Assessment and Consultation. We bring to the table over 30 years of business ownership, experienced millennials who grew up with the internet, c-level executive leadership, the experience of managing 100s of people at once from a remote location, the challenges of balancing family with your entrepreneurship, and the objectivity that fuels our insight and oversight of your business. When we’re first approached about the possibility and opportunity of working together on your business, we spend hours getting to know you, your challenges, what makes you tick, and the business model you have developed. It’s so important to understand your why of what you do. It’s so important to understand what drives your passion. It’s so important to understand what your goals and objectives are. It’s so important to understand the depth and complexities of what makes you unique.
- Strategic Planning. This service digs deep into your processes, your systems, and your strategy. We make sure you have defined, rigidly and systematically, your perfect prospective customer. This definition must include the obvious demographics but more importantly the psychographics. Then we test your willpower to prove that your approach, your tactics, your messages, and your core offerings match what that perfect prospective customer is looking for. We require that you understand and can articulate your plan, your vision, your position statement effectively and with fire in your gut. With our strategic planning session, your target customer will be redefined, your marketing tactics will no longer be in question, you will have a strong and decisive position statement, you’ll know your strengths, admit to your weaknesses, relish in your accomplishments, and learn from your mistakes.
- Automating the Mundane, Redundant, and Repetitive. While building our business, we used many tools available from the software industry. Tools such as SalesForce, ACT!, Jeffrey Gitomer’s Ace of Sales, Excel spreadsheets, and various other items I could name – which, right now, are making me ill just thinking about. We are business minds first. We found Infusionsoft as our solution to our problem. We have become Infusionsoft experts by building our business with this amazing tool, and our certifications only reinforce it. Infusionsoft is a type of sales and marketing software that helps owners of small businesses to track their leads and stay organized. We work with you to help you develop the best plan with your business and help you get set up with these services, optimize them to fit your needs, and give you any other assistance you need to get started. You can either have us help you implement your Infusionsoft strategy or let us take the keys and do it for you.
- Teach, Train, Mentor, Lead, Develop, Implement, and Bring Results. Our small business experts can consult or coach on a wide variety of important business topics, including sales optimization and management, sales training, automated relationship marketing, eMarketing, strategic planning, and much more. Our thought process is very simple. First we seek to understand, before we seek to be understood. When the team at Viral Solutions brings their minds to your business, you are getting all of our collective experiences. We will not sugarcoat the reasons behind our input. We will not withhold our best solutions. We will not limit our implementation strategies. We will tell you exactly how we see it. The results you experience will be the sum of your strategy, your defined target audience, your commitment to serve your customer, and our process of delivery. That means we are an integral part of your team!
- We Don’t Leave You Hanging. We do not stop at implementing your vision with the best tools available. That is just the groundwork to a long-term relationship. There are always modifications to make, adjustments to make, revisions to make, questions to answer, new strategies to implement, and goals to revise. Viral Solutions has monthly maintenance packages that we build around your needs and budgetary constraints. Your maintenance package could include 24/7 support, rapid response, service to your end user, consulting, Infusionsoft training, social media, database services, analytics, sales training, campaign building, and more.
- Lifecycle Marketing. With these unique services, we teach our clients about the Seven Stages of Lifecycle Marketing and how they apply to their businesses. You will learn to ask questions such as the following: What is your perfect customer? Where in your lifecycle do you gain or lose customers? These questions and others will help you to gain more insight into your business and how you can continue to grow.
- Social Media Promotions, Contests, and Engagement. Your marketing efforts must use a 360 degree approach. Everything must be integrated in a system for you to be effective and efficient while remaining high touch. We deliver with the best all-in-one social media service that helps you to connect with more leads and customers online and get them more engaged with your brand.
- Copywriting Services. Beyond our regular sales and marketing services, we also offer full-scale copywriting services to develop content for your website, blog, featured articles, emails, or any other types of written content that you need. All you need to do is let us know your content needs and we will provide you with a quote. Our copywriters take care of the rest, delivering professional, high-quality content straight to you.
- Online Continuity Programs. This cloud-based software allows you to build your own password-protected membership site so that you can easily upload and share media content with up to thousands of subscribers simultaneously. Viral Solutions can help you to create this site and ensure that it will be a powerful draw for all of your leads.
- Reality-Based Conversations. We get real and we stay that way. We know that no amount of great marketing, sales techniques, software as a service (Saas), or operational consulting will fix a bad entrepreneur. We are prepared to deliver our best, to enable you to raise your anchor through the one set of activities that sets the best apart from the rest.
Why should I choose Viral Solutions for these services?
While there are other providers for many of the services that we offer, at Viral Solutions, we are completely focused on your needs as a business owner rather than our own success. Here are some of the greatest benefits that come with working with Viral Solutions:
- No hourly rates. In our industry, this is unheard of. Rather than charging by the hour, we build a quote for you based on the type of project and the amount of work. It’s our responsibility to deliver the completed project on time and within budget. Our top goal is that you are always happy with the project that we complete for you, and that you don’t have to worry about staring at the clock to get the most out of your money. We don’t like paying for services by the hour. We figure you don’t either.
- Extensive experience. Viral Solutions has significant experience in the areas of sales, sales management, and small to medium business management consulting. Our experience is spread across a wide variety of industries. This breadth of experience gives us the ability to adapt our services to fit the specific needs of your business, rather than forcing you to adapt to the services that we provide.
- We aren’t ‘techy-coder-geeks‘. While we offer the services of custom scripts and integrations through APIs, it is not what built our reputation. If this is the top attribute you seek in a partnership, we are not your best choice. We are the best choice for those who seek a systems expert with a great business mind – the one that cares about and understands your business almost as much as you do.
- Written agreement. All of our work is supported by a written working agreement that is designed to protect you, your project, and your ideas. We spell out exactly what we are going to do and what we are not going to do. This is the only way to do business together.
- Customization. We strive to make the tools you use to run your business fit your business.
- Ongoing service. In addition to our single-project services, we also offer ongoing support based on monthly maintenance packages that are specifically structured to fit your needs and budget.
- Recorded progress reviews. During the project we meet with you at length on a prescheduled basis. These meetings are video/audio recorded and delivered to you for your records, reference, and training of your team.
- Security. We take the security and privacy of all our clients extremely seriously. We issue all of our clients a mutual nondisclosure document. We put in writing that we take seriously that you will be exposing to us your operational functions and business plans.
- Relationships. The foundation of our success as a business is the relationships that we create with our clients. Everyone we work with says the same thing: We truly care about our clients and will do everything we can to help them find success in their operations. We have collected some testimonials on our website that should give you a better idea of what people are saying about Viral Solutions.
Contact Viral Solutions today for more information
You require and deserve the best tools available to achieve your goals and find success for your business. You deserve to work with a company that will not compromise your professional or personal ethics and integrity. Simply put, you have a right to the best business advice available, and we have a duty to provide that to you.
Contact us today at Viral Solutions to begin with any of our services, or to ask any questions that you have. Our sales and marketing experts are pleased to speak with you more about what we do and how you can benefit from our services.