Have you been tasked with finding a way to improve church website SEO?
Do you need help ensuring your church’s site will come up in organic searches?
Do you want to increase your site’s visibility so you can reach more believers?
Rest assured you’re not alone. In this day and age, getting found online is a need all churches have.
Many churches have realized that taking a better approach to SEO can make a huge difference when it comes to connecting with the community and drawing in new visitors.
The problem is not knowing how to begin…OPTIMIZE NOW
Church Website SEO Can Be Intimidating
You’ve just been handed the task of finding a way to improve church website SEO. However, you quickly discover this is a lot more complex than you originally thought, and it has left you feeling intimidated.
The problem you now face is getting help addressing all aspects of SEO—from site structure to keyword research. You need to satisfy search engine algorithms AND provide visitors with a great experience.
The good news is you don’t have to feel intimidated by church website SEO for one more day. Instead, you can experience a sense of relief knowing there’s a simple, effective solution to your problem.
“[Viral Solutions] helped us not only understand marketing but understand marketing to our audience and speaking to our audience where they’re at – not only organically but growing the audience.”
Curt Landry MinistriesOPTIMIZE YOUR CHURCH SITE NOW
DEMONSTRATE THE VALUE OF YOUR SITE TO SEARCH ENGINES AND VISITORS
Here’s What to Do…
Getting church website SEO help that works is simple. All you have to do is follow our 3-step process, starting with a FREE audit that will inform your SEO efforts moving forward.
Request a FREE audit
Work with our team
Spread your message further
What You Can Expect
When you have a website that gives visitors the answers they seek, follows SEO best practices, and serves to expand your community, you can feel certain you’re on the right path toward leading others to your church and helping them grow in their faith.
By partnering with us on church website SEO, you can also look forward to the following:
- A PDF report and recording of your initial audit review
- Access to a team consisting of skilled copywriters, SEO experts, advertising specialists, and website developer
- One-on-one meetings with a dedicated project manager to plan, review, discuss feedback, and receive updates regarding your project
- Quarterly data reports to see the results of our work
- Recommendations on how to further improve your church’s online presence
(Don’t have time to manage your newly optimized site in-house? We also provide ongoing web maintenance, copywriting, graphic design, and implementation.)
Our team is committed to assisting you in reaching your goals by acting as a trusted guide through a process that can often seem intimidating.
Don’t let the complex nature of church website SEO keep you from extending your reach. Instead, start building your online reputation with a team that’s well versed in all things digital marketing!OPTIMIZE YOUR CHURCH SITE NOW
In order to assist you with developing your church’s SEO, we need to take a look at where you are currently.
To do this we need to conduct an audit of your existing SEO.
To get started, fill out the below form. Filling out the form will do a few things:
- It will trigger an automatic audit of your current website, that will be emailed to you in about 1 business day.
- It will take you to a page where you can pick an appointment slot to get your Church SEO Audit results. Because these results are assessed and compiled by a real person, an appointment with a real person is necessary to deliver the results.
- Once you have scheduled that appointment, you will receive a confirmation email, and our team will get to work on your audit.
- You will receive an email reminder on the day of the appointment, with instructions to join and Zoom location.
- During the appointment one of our team members will review your audit with you, and answer any questions you might have about the findings. If you need help, and want that help from us – we will discuss options on working together.