Have you been tasked with finding an agency that offers church branding services?
Do you want your church to stand out to potential new members?
Do you need a way to achieve consistency in your branding efforts?
You’re not alone. In fact, many churches share the same need.
Church leaders today understand that having a strong, cohesive brand is key to building trust, ensuring brand recognition, and unifying those within the community.
The problem is figuring out where to start…CLICK HERE TO REQUEST AN AUDIT OF YOUR CHURCH'S BRANDING
Church Branding Can Be Overwhelming
You’re looking for a church branding agency that can help develop your brand. Specifically, one that can incorporate your church’s story into your branding efforts seamlessly and appeal to your congregants.
The problem is most aren’t equipped to handle every aspect of your branding—from the language you use to the images you display. And even thinking about solving this problem can become overwhelming.
The good news is you don’t have to feel overwhelmed anymore. Instead, you can breathe a sigh of relief because there’s a simple solution to your branding dilemma that will lift the weight off your shoulders.
“I have had the amazing opportunity to work with Viral Solutions for a while now. They really invest their energy into making things happen for your business. It is a huge benefit to have them assisting us. They truly want to see their clients succeed. And they have a way of breaking things down for you to better understand how to do something, or the best way of going about a situation, and bring joy and jokes to brighten up your day. THANK YOU for your expert advice. We love and appreciate ALL that you do for us!!”
– Curt Landry
CEO of Curt Landry Ministries, 660,000 Facebook FollowersBUILD A MEMORABLE BRAND NOW
DEVELOP A STRONG CHURCH BRAND FOR GREATER RECOGNITION AND TRUST
Here's What to Do…
Request a FREE audit
about your own
Our team can help!
Watch your Church's
brand grow, with
What You Can Expect
When you have a solid church brand that resonates with your audience, tells your unique story, and is consistent across the board, you can feel confident your church is on the right path to becoming known as a trustworthy organization that helps others grow in their faith.
By partnering with our team on church branding, you can also look forward to the following:
- A PDF report and a recording of your initial audit review
- Access to a team of skilled copywriters, graphic designers, and more who will devise a plan for making your brand stand out and ensure consistency in all of your marketing materials
- One-on-one meetings with a dedicated project manager
- A custom, donor-centric brand style guide to keep your internal team on the same page
- Recommendations with simple action steps to help you further grow your brand
Our team is here to help you reach your goals by making your brand meaningful and memorable in the easiest way possible.
Don’t let the overwhelming nature of church branding hold you back. Get help from an experienced team that understands all things branding and marketing!REQUEST A BRANDING AUDIT FOR YOUR CHURCH
In order to assist you with developing a new image or branding, we need to take a look at where you are currently.
To do this we need to conduct an audit of your existing “Brand”.
To get started, fill out the below form. Filling out the form will do a few things:
- It will trigger an automatic audit of your current website, that will be emailed to you in about 1 business day.
- It will take you to a page where you can pick an appointment slot to get your Branding Audit results. Because these results are assessed and compiled by a real person, an appointment with a real person is necessary to deliver the results.
- Once you have scheduled that appointment, you will receive a confirmation email, and our team will get to work on your audit.
- You will receive an email reminder on the day of the appointment, with instructions to join and Zoom location.
- During the appointment one of our team members will review your audit with you, and answer any questions you might have about the findings. If you need help, and want that help from us – we will discuss options on working together.