Types of Useful Blog Posts to Use for Your Company
Depending on the route that you want to go with your company blog, there are all kinds of different posts that you can use. You can take a human approach and create posts that are motivational, off-topic or give a glimpse behind the scenes of your company. You can take a promotional approach to showcase products, talk about the benefits of your services or deliver company updates. You can take an entertaining approach and post stories, satire or cartoons.
But one approach that will always be appreciated by your readers, regardless of the type of company you have, is a post that features useful content.
Here are some examples:
- The “How-To” post. These posts are great because they are always useful and they help your readers to solve particular problems that they regularly face. Add images, audio or video to make it as easy as possible for your
readers to solve their problems.
- The “Case Study” post. If you have done some research into your industry and there are results that you think your readers would find interesting, post it in a blog! People love statistics, especially statistics that are easily shared through social media.
- The “Ultimate Guide” post. This type of post is an extremely comprehensive and detailed post on a given subject that has to do with your company. Don’t let length or complexity discourage you here — you’re attempting to deliver the definitive post on the topic in question.
- The “Checklist” post. People like the checklist format because it is very easy to digest and it is a good way to track the actions that they take. If you have a technology company, for example, you could create a network security checklist.
- The “SAQ” post. This is similar to an FAQ, but it addresses questions that customers should ask rather than ones they frequently ask. It is a chance to deliver some extra information about your company, your industry or your products that your customers will find extremely useful.
Again, what’s great about these types of posts is that the information rarely goes out of date, and that people will come back to them to remind themselves of the information they contain.
For more information about effective types of blog posts, contact us today at Viral Solutions.
by Christine Kelly
CEO and Queen Bee | Viral Solutions LLC
Copyright 2015 Viral Solutions LLC
Viral Solutions LLC is a Digital Marketer Certified Partner, Infusionsoft Certified Consultant and a Mobit Certified Partner. We help overwhelmed small business owners duplicate themselves – so business can be fun again.