The concept of a 360 degree marketing plan refers to a marketing campaign that reaches customers at all possible points of contact. Successfully putting together such a plan is important because it enables you to maximize the chances of finding new potential customers and engaging them in a wide variety of ways.
Viral Solutions focuses more specifically on a 360 degree marketing plan, in which a company uses all of the resources at its disposal to reaches prospects and customers at all possible points of contacts.
Are you being consistent with your marketing strategy and tactics?
Successful marketing takes both discipline (strategy – a written plan) and execution (tactics – the people and the tools).
Here are some types of those marketing resources that go beyond your company’s website:
- Social media. This is one of the most important resources for web marketing. Social media networks allow you to engage in direct contact with current and potential customers at any time. It is also a great method of word-of-mouth advertising, as followers will take items you post and share them with friends.
- Direct Mail. What may have fallen out of favor is once new again. The tactic often referred to as snail mail is still extremely relevant. There isn’t much in the mail box any longer and that’s why you need to consider being there.
- Live Networking Get-together: Conferences, speaking engagements and even LinkedIn evening gatherings at your local hangout, no not Google’s version, most likely in a pub! Hundreds show up to network. Remember meeting people in person? 360 degrees of people to connect with. Where social media has torched the landscape, actually talking to someone in-person is anew. Go figure!
- Group Interest Meetings: Those who have a niche’ interest in common with a few have made it big with in-person gatherings to help each other with their common problems. Now with virtual businesses, companies rent office space by the hour with full services on site. Use these opportunities to always be connecting.
- Blogging. It’s important to consistently create quality content through a blog and establish yourself or your business as being expert in your given field. It also establishes a community that allows customers to give feedback whenever they desire.
- Applications. Both web applications and mobile applications are excellent ways to enhance your customers’ experience with your business and to stay in touch with them at all times. Mobile apps in particular are useful because they allow you to reach customers at any time, anywhere.
- Email. Email marketing is an excellent method of spreading the news about sales or special deals you have going on, as well as for making announcements related to your business. It also allows people to subscribe to a mailing list so that you can specifically target your messages to people who they interest the most.
- Video. Video marketing is one of the fastest growing and most effective forms of advertising. Having a presence on YouTube or posting videos to your website can help to improve engagement with your current or potential customers. Also in this category is video branching. This is where a piece of software stitches together a series of variables based upon a series of questions and answers. The video morphs as the answers change.
- Mobile design. It’s not enough to have a great design for standard web users; you must also optimize your site for mobile browsers, especially as the percentage of people who browse the internet on mobile devices continues to increase at a rapid pace.
- One-on-One Skype Meetings: Hey – you know that person you’re marketing on the other end, they’re actually real! You can gain a ton of trust by showing your face in real time. No other type of marketing breaks the ice like this one. Yes, Google hangout is dynamite here!
- Your Employees: Nobody represents a business better than a well trained team. No amount of print media, social media, video or email can replace the customer experience of working with the talent you’ve hired and developed.
There are many other aspects of a 360 degree marketing plan that the most successful companies take into consideration. Contact us today at Viral Solutions for more information about the importance of 360 degree marketing and how you can create your own plan.
Copyright 2017 Viral Solutions LLC
Viral Solutions LLC is a Digital Marketer Certified Partner and an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant.
We help overwhelmed small business owners duplicate themselves, so business can be fun again.