Even though happy customers are the foundation of any successful business, a surprisingly small amount of companies actually know how to measure the satisfaction levels of their customers. Whether it’s through the use of surveys, monitoring the kinds of reviews and feedback you’re getting online or tracking what people are saying about your brand on social network, you have many different options to give you a good idea of your customers’ satisfaction levels.
Once you have figured out how to measure customer satisfaction, you can work on increasing it, using tactics such as:
• Being a go-to source for information. If you are able to position yourself as an expert in your field, your customers will come to you more often for information or for your products and services. Do this through the way you market your company and through your content marketing online.
• Use live chat for instant support. Customers hate having to get forwarded through an automated telephone system. In today’s world of constant availability, they want answers right away. Therefore, live chat is one of the biggest features you can add to your website to improve the customer experience. Your customers will be much happier knowing that you can answer their questions as soon as they have them.
• Be approachable. Anyone who interacts with customers, whether it’s online, in person or over the phone, should have an approachable, friendly demeanor. Nothing kills customer satisfaction like dealing with grumpy or disinterested representatives.
• Satisfy your employees. There’s a lot of research that suggests that satisfied employees leads in turn to satisfied customers. It’s clear when people enjoy their job and when they’re just going through the motions.
• Follow through on survey results. When the results of a survey indicate that you need to change something about your company, then actually do it! Your customers have taken the opportunity to send you a message, so make sure that you actually listen to them and follow through.
Do everything possible to keep your customers happy, and they’ll keep on coming back. For more tips, reach out to us today at Viral Solutions.
Copyright 2015 Viral Solutions LLC
by Christine Kelly
CEO and Queen Bee | Viral Solutions LLC