The use of video for business marketing is steadily growing, especially thanks to live-streaming features on social networks. It’s possible to capitalize on this trend and make it work for your business, but knowing where to start and how to use the technology effectively might seem like a puzzle to you, especially if you’re short on time and resources.
Below, we illustrate ways to incorporate video with your existing business model.
- Add video to your blog. If you’ve taken advantage of the live-streaming feature on Facebook, you know that video continues to live on your Facebook page (unlike Periscope, where the
video disappears). This allows you to embed the video in a blog post, which helps you to not only cross-promote, but also increases the amount of time a reader will spend on your blog. Because video is a dynamic medium, there’s a greater chance that your viewer will visit other blog posts and browse your site longer.
- Create an introduction video. Your “about me” page is well-suited to hosting a short video. Customers visit the “about” page to learn and connect, so create a short video that introduces yourself to the viewer and shares fun facts and real-life snippets. When a customer feels a personal connection with you, they’re more likely to convert. An “about me” video is an easy way to build a relationship with your customer, and also increases the amount of time a user will spend on your site.
- Show your happy customers. Video testimonials are a great way to reach untapped audiences. By featuring satisfied customers, you show real-life examples of your product and offer a personal experience (other than your own!). In addition to featuring testimonial videos on your site, ask the customers featured in the video to post the video on their own social networks. There is a strong likelihood that their friends will watch, which opens your business up to a new audience and potential clients.
Our research shows that video and audio recordings appeal most to millennials in major cities. They prefer to watch and listen to your content rather than read it. They are heavy users of mass transit and have the ear-buds with them at all times. Today it is about adapting your message delivery to your buyer persona and also adapting that delivery mechanism to the delivery vehicle that best serves them.
Viral Solutions is pleased to offer a team of dedicated professionals who can consult with you about a wide variety of important topics for your small business, including sales optimization and management, sales training, automated relationship marketing, eMarketing, strategic planning, copywriting, content marketing and much more. Our thought process is simple—first we seek to understand, before we seek to be understood. We want to learn everything there is to know about your business and build a relationship with you that will allow us to provide you with the best service we possibly can.
Our thought process is simple—first we seek to understand, before we seek to be understood. We want to learn everything there is to know about your business and build a relationship with you that will allow us to provide you with the best service we possibly can.
When the team at Viral Solutions brings their minds to your business, you are getting all of our collective experiences. We will never sugar coat the reasons behind our input. We will not withhold our best solutions. We will not limit our implementation strategies.
Instead, we tell you exactly how we see it and how you can proceed with your digital marketing to experience the best results. These results will be the sum of your strategy, your defined target audience, your commitment to serve your customer and our process of delivery. That means we are an integral part of your team!
- Here are a few tips that can help you to get started on building a successful video marketing campaign
- 9 Marketing resources you should be using.
- How to set-up a DIY office videostudio by Wistia
Copyright 2016 Viral Solutions LLC
Viral Solutions LLC is a Digital Marketer Certified Partner and an Infusionsoft Certified Consultant.
We help overwhelmed small business owners duplicate themselves – so business can be fun again.