A key piece to growing and defining your business and differentiating yourself from competitors includes picking brand colors, fonts, developing a logo, and defining the overall look and feel you want your brand to convey to your audience.
If you are finding yourself needing…
- To get your team on the same page regarding design in content
- A faster way of answering questions from your team about what fonts and colors to use on your site, in social media, and in print
- One document that is sharable and contains your colors, fonts, logo, and tagline… anything related to building your brand
Then this style guide template is just what you need to achieve your goals in establishing a consistent brand look and feel!DOWNLOAD STYLE GUIDE TEMPLATE
The Problem | A Confused Team Leads to Frustration
Developing a consistent look and feel is critical to your message and business growth.
If your brand's look and feel aren't communicated to the rest of your team, they won't know the direction they need to take. This confusion leaves you feeling frustrated.
To overcome your frustration, you need a place where all of your style information lives, so it is accessible to anyone on your team.
We understand feeling frustrated about how to communicate style fonts, colors, and logos.
We've helped a number of businesses develop a simple, yet powerful style guide so that everyone is adequately informed.
We want you to have the same alignment on your team. This style guide template creates confidence in your team as they develop any type of content collateral for your business.
We know how important it is to develop consistency when you are growing. You want everyone on your team to be on the same page and want a recognizable look and feel.
That’s why we’ve developed this style guide template, giving your team confidence when producing content as they further your brand message and goals.DOWNLOAD STYLE GUIDE TEMPLATE
Here's What to Do…
Step 1 – Fill
out the form
on this page
Once you've submitted your
request, the template
will be delivered via email
in an editable PDF.
Step 2 – Follow
By reviewing the accompanying
how-to guide and video,
you'll learn how to fill
out the template
Step 3 – Share your
After completing your
business style guide, share
it with your team and refer
to it for all content
Here's What You Get
The How to Build a Customer-Centric Band Style Guide will take you through the process of defining…
- Your Logo (and logo variations)
- Images that communicate colors/look/feel
- Primary words and phrases used in your communications
- Colors, fonts, and graphic elements
- A customer avatar description
Here’s the thing…
This style guide template contains all you need to start developing a comprehensive brand for your business. You are growing, and you need a consistent style that rallies your team, prospects, and customers.
This template is your starting point.
The Benefits of a Style Guide
- Creates an attractive consistent look and feel for every aspect of your marketing
- Rallies your team around a clear vision and feel for your brand
- Eliminates confusion and frustration from your team and instead instills them with confidence to make design decisions
- Provides a single, sharable document anyone on your team can access
- Conveys your business’s unique character
- Gives your team confidence as they create content collateral
So, what are you waiting for? Download your style guide template by filling out the form below now.