Need some help with building – or just re-awakening your confidence? A great way to start is by keeping a confidence diary.
If you are surrounded by people who don’t acknowledge your talents, or if you just want a reason to “Feel Good”, start a confidence diary. It is a smart tool to just remind yourself just how good you really are and what you have to be thankful for and pleased about in your life right now.
Either buy yourself a notebook or diary and once a week for the next month, answer the following:
Put yourself first for the 10 minutes per week it takes, sit down and jot down your thoughts to:
1. What have I got to be grateful for in my life right now?
2. What am I happy about in my life right now?
3. Why am I happy about these things?
4. What did I accomplish last week?
5. What am I excited about in my life right now?
6. Who do I love and appreciate in my life? Who do I like hanging around? Why?
7. Who loves and appreciates me for what I am?
Answer these questions at the start of each week and it will set you up for success.
If you need a booster midweek, answer them again. Appreciate everything you have going for you, and be thankful.
Use this as a tool to help you focus, feel centered and appreciated.
You are amazing! Never forget that.
Christine Kelly | Queen Bee | Viral Solutions LLC