FREE 20-Point Church Marketing Audit
Watch the video below to see how Curt Landry Ministries grew by partnering with Viral Solutions
Working with Viral Solutions has been a blast for Curt Landry Ministries!
Before Viral Solutions, they had fewer than 20,000 Facebook fans and are now over 645,000 Facebook fans!
They also secured a book deal with the world’s largest book publisher, Harper Collins!
This could be you! Request a FREE Marketing Strategy and Tactic Audit now, and set yourself up for a plan toward growth and success!REQUEST YOUR FREE MARKETING STRATEGY AND TACTIC AUDIT TODAY!
Work with the #1 Church Digital Marketing Agency
What Is a Marketing Strategy & Tactic Audit?
Glad you asked!
Marketing strategy is your road map to where you want to go, and tactics are the tools you use along the way to get you to your destination.
Over the years we have found that developing a sound strategy is something many struggle with. And when it comes to tactics, most choose their tools simply based on word of mouth.
To us, this is backward. This would be like writing a sermon without ever consulting the Bible or the man upstairs.
Without a set plan or measurable goal as your guide, growth will always feel out of reach.
At Viral Solutions, we believe you must first strategize then execute. This is the one true way to achieve growth and the only real way to do marketing!
This brings us to the purpose of conducting an audit, which is to evaluate your strategy and tactics and uncover where your true problem lies.
If your church, ministry, or faith-based organization is struggling to make headway when it comes to reaching new members and growing your donor base, then it is time to review your strategy and tactics.
Your Marketing Strategy & Tactics Audit will include:
- A full review of your website, including speed, user experience, messaging, design, and SEO
- An evaluation of your social media presence and engagement across all platforms you participate on
- Your rankings on critical keywords and page placement on search engines
- And more!
A member of our team will review the findings and suggestions for next steps in a 1-hour, 1-on-1 meeting with you. This meeting will be recorded and sent to you along with a PDF report of the audit findings.REQUEST YOUR MARKETING STRATEGY AND TACTICS AUDIT TODAY!
Viral Solutions Is the World’s Leading Digital Marketing Agency for Churches and Ministries
Are you wondering, “How do I grow my church and its reach?”
Are you a pastor or leader of a church?
Do you find it difficult to reach people in today’s mobile environment?
Has attendance in your church steadily declined in recent years?
The statistics surrounding church attendance are startling. Did you know that…
- Nearly 6 in 10 young people who grew up in church end up walking away?
- The unchurched segment of millennials has increased in the last decade from 44% to 52%?
- Roughly 85% of churches in the U.S. have either plateaued or are declining?
These statistics are upsetting to anybody who is trying to grow and nurture a great church. Some may say that the average person no longer believes in God or no longer has a need for church.
The truth is, however, that most Americans have some type of religious belief. In fact, 76.5% of Americans seek a spiritual connection.
Americans haven’t lost their faith. They just want religious organizations to step up to the needs of the 21st-century family.
For those who are in a leadership position, this can be frustrating.
Viral Solutions has found that many religious organizations are currently facing one or more of the following issues:
1. They have seen growth in the past and have come to a crossroads at which they need more helping hands, easier and faster systems, or the ability to pass a plateau in growth.
Or maybe your congregation is dying in every way you can imagine. People don’t want to physically attend church the way they used to, but people still like to attend online. About 51% of practicing Christian millennials and 31% of all millennials are heavy users of online videos to practice their faith or use online resources to scope out a church.
People like to attend online for many reasons:
- Anonymity. They may not want you to know they are attending your service.
- Convenience. They can attend any time they want so long as free archives are available.
- Efficiency. People can check out your services before they attend, making it easier to pick a religious organization than ever before.
2. They have had opportunities to reach more people, but their current system is holding them back.
Perhaps you have no system at all. Maybe you have some online systems, but they aren’t producing the way you hoped. More than 85% of churches report having a Facebook page for their church. Is your Facebook page really living up to its full potential?
3. They struggle in growing their donor base.
One of the biggest challenges facing a religious organization is how to pay the bills. If the congregation doesn’t bring in enough money to keep the lights on, your ministry is finished before it gets started. Somewhere between 4,000 and 7,000 churches close their doors every year.
You need a predictable donor base. You need people as invested in your ministry as you are. Further, you don’t just want to keep the lights on; you want to be a powerful force for good in the world. You want to be able to meet the needs of your community and help people find hope and peace.
4. They need to reach younger generations so that their ministry doesn’t dwindle over time.
Maybe you have a large congregation. However, do you know how many young people you have? This is important, as the future of the ministry of your organization is in youth attendance. Did you know that 24% of young people are “almost constantly” online? Plus, 56% of children, age 8 to 12, have a cell phone.
If you want to reach the younger generation, you must meet them where they are.
5. They struggle to fit their ministry into the online community or make it mobile friendly.
You may understand the need to go digital, but you don’t understand the method. Perhaps you aren’t tech savvy or find creating online resources to be intimidating. Or maybe you just don’t have the time to sit down and do it. Let Viral Solutions do the technical work so that you can focus more of your time on what you are called to do.
6. They are spending money on digital marketing but don’t know if it is working.
You may be spending money on digital marketing, but you aren’t seeing results. It’s not enough to just keep throwing good money after bad. You want someone in your corner who understands your needs and will go the extra mile to make sure your money is working for you.
7. They are spending lots of time “wearing all of the hats” themselves when they could be focused on what is really important.
Perhaps you have an effective digital strategy for your church, but it’s taking more time than you thought it would. Maybe you are spending time away from your family or have lost sight of your ministry’s purpose. Or it could be that you are just overwhelmed and burdened by the details of what is involved in creating online church services.
8. They don’t know how to live stream their services or the benefit of doing so.
According to this Barna study, the top two reasons why people don’t attend church are as follows:
- They find religion elsewhere.
- Church is not relevant to them personally.
A total of 25% of Americans now say they are spiritual but not religious. Is this because their beliefs are changing? Perhaps it’s not their beliefs that have changed—maybe it’s their needs. We live in a mobile world. It makes sense that the church offer mobile religious resources.
People are just as religious as they used to be, but they may not like attending church because of the “cliquey” culture or the inconvenience of having to physically drive there.
The ability to live stream your services allows you to reach these people. It opens up an entire world of people for you to reach with your ministry. It gives you the ability to extend your message beyond your own four walls and create a congregation that is not limited by distance or time.
How Viral Solutions Can Help
Mark 16:15 states:
“He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.’”
Today you can do that right from your living room.
You understand that the landscape of the modern church has been changed by technology.
You agree that creating an online presence for your ministry is an awesome way to reach more people and grow your congregation.
You know that you don’t have the time or the knowledge to do this yourself.
This is where we come in.
Here are some of the services that Viral Solutions offers that could help with your online ministry needs:
- Coaching and Consultation. Viral Solutions can build a system suited to your individual needs through coaching and consultation. We will help you find the best setup for your congregation and walk you through the process of setting it up yourself.
- Mobile Tithing and Donations. Viral Solutions can set up online tithing, monthly donations, designated donations, etc. You tell us what you need, and we will work with you to make it happen.
- Blogging and Training Platforms. Viral Solutions can create blogging and training platforms for church workers. Imagine the benefit of having resources in place to communicate and connect with the leaders of your church.
- Step-by-Step Digital Processes to Get Predictable Results. You want somebody who knows what they are doing. Viral Solutions has been helping churches just like yours for nearly a decade. We will be with you every step of the way, helping you create the best online experience for your church.
- Knowledge of Rules and Regulations for Nonprofits. Viral Solutions currently works with other faith-based organizations and understands the rules and regulations that come with advertising dollars.
Benefits of Online Church Services
Viral Solutions can offer you a system for mobilizing your religious experience, but you may be asking yourself, “What are the benefits of online church services? Is a mobile church experience really the right thing for my congregation?”
Remember, with Viral Solutions you get the full package: coaching and consultation to tailor the online experience to your needs, a system for mobile donations, blogging and training platforms, and a whole team armed with the knowledge of rules and regulations for nonprofits.
On top of all that, here are some benefits you may not have thought about:
- Larger Audience. You can reach people from all over the world with your ministry.
- On-Demand Worship. People can be blessed by your services for years to come. Members who miss a service can now go online and experience it whenever they want.
- Increased Donation Potential. You are no longer limited to collecting only cash or checks at a physical location. Did you know that, according to MasterCard’s 2013 study, 80% of consumer spending in the U.S. in 2013 was cashless? Imagine offering the convenience of cashless donations to your congregations and people all over the world.
- Promotional Opportunities. With an online presence, you can reach potentially millions of people from around the world, and you can save time, money, and legwork in trying to promote your services. No more paying for ads in newspapers or radio. No more printing flyers and going to door-to-door.
- Variety. Different people have different needs and preferences. While some may prefer an “old-fashioned” experience, the next generation wants more online and digital experiences. You can offer the best of both worlds.
- Broader Perspectives. Reaching people all over the world allows for opportunities to hear from and receive encouragement from people from many different walks of life.
If you are ready to make a change and want to grow your congregation in ways that meet the needs of millions of people in a digital age, now is the time to act.
In order to assist you with developing your church’s marketing strategy, we need to take a look at where you are currently.
To do this we need to conduct an audit of your existing marketing strategy.
To get started, fill out the below form. Filling out the form will do a few things:
- It will trigger an automatic audit of your current website, that will be emailed to you in about 1 business day.
- It will take you to a page where you can pick an appointment slot to get your Church Marketing Audit results. Because these results are assessed and compiled by a real person, an appointment with a real person is necessary to deliver the results.
- Once you have scheduled that appointment, you will receive a confirmation email, and our team will get to work on your audit.
- You will receive an email reminder on the day of the appointment, with instructions to join and Zoom location.
- During the appointment one of our team members will review your audit with you, and answer any questions you might have about the findings. If you need help, and want that help from us – we will discuss options on working together.