Get Google Ad Grants Approval for Your Nonprofit—Guaranteed
Obtain Google Ad Grants Support and Avoid the Tedious Application Process
Imagine what you could do with $120,000 worth of Google Ads—that’s enough ad spend for an entire year!
Let Viral Solutions obtain your Google Ad Grant for you, so you don’t waste valuable time on tedious paperwork!
Get $120,000 in ad spend (a YEAR of value) for a one-time processing payment of $777.
Looking to Get Noticed on Google
Are you looking to grow your reach and get noticed on Google? You’ve heard about the Google Ad Grants program, and it sounds like the perfect way to help you achieve your nonprofit goals. It’s set up so that you receive funding to advertise your program for a full year, which comes out to $120,000 worth of ads—for FREE!
But there’s a problem standing in your way—the tedious yet necessary application process that consumes both time and money you could be using elsewhere to grow your nonprofit.
The daunting task of completing multiple forms and going through several steps makes you feel overwhelmed, so you put off filing the application for one more day.
Get a Leg Up | Position Your Mission on Google and Get Noticed
You shouldn’t have to feel overwhelmed by a complicated application process just to advertise your nonprofit. You deserve a leg up when it comes to positioning your mission so that others will notice and join in your efforts.
The best way to do that is through Google Ad Grants support.
At Viral Solutions, we get it. Applying for the Google Ad Grants program is a daunting task that eats up time and money and can feel overwhelming, especially when there are countless other to-dos that require your attention.
We’ve seen a number of nonprofits suffer simply because they weren’t able to dedicate the time necessary to fill out the required forms.
That’s why we’ve developed a plan for nonprofits just like yours, so you can finally check off the “Fill out Google Ad Grants program application” item on your to-do list.
How to Get Google Ad Grants Approval for Your Nonprofit
We love to see the greatest nonprofits win at the ad game. After all, your mission is set up to make this world a better place. When you win, everyone benefits.
We want you to keep doing what you do best, while we do the heavy lifting of tedious paperwork.
Here’s What to Do…
Step 1. Click HERE and fill out this form to get the process started.
Step 2. Expect a Viral Solutions team member to contact you as soon as your request is processed. We will call you to collect the necessary information for the application and walk you through the next steps. Our team will take it from there!
Step 3. Have direct communication with us as we complete the entire process for you. We will keep you up to date with any developments in the process as we move forward to the end goal—approval.
Here’s What You Can Expect during the Approval Process
- A wait of approximately 21 days. On average, the approval process takes around 3 weeks. In cases when the approval process takes longer, it’s often due to prior application requirements not being set up, such as a TechSoup account to verify nonprofit status.
- Insights into the approval process. As your guide through the program and a source of Google Ad Grants support, we will provide insights into the approval process.
- Marketing recommendations based on data as to how to prepare for the money you will receive. During that 21-day waiting period, we will provide recommendations as to how to best spend your grant money. These recommendations are always based on proven data that we’ve used to grow other nonprofits for years.
- Final approval. We’re so confident we can get you approved for Google Ad Grants as fast as possible that we offer a money-back guarantee on a one-time paperwork processing payment of $777, as long as your organization is recognized as a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization by the IRS.*
“I know my nonprofit would greatly benefit from the Google Ad Grants program, but I’m not sure how to best use the funds once they are received.”
Don’t worry; we’ve got you covered. We don’t want you to be out there on your own, grasping at straws with no idea as to what will work after you’ve recently obtained the grant. The last thing we want is for you to miss opportunities for growth, or have the grant revoked, because the funds weren’t allocated strategically.
After all, you waited patiently as we went through the process of getting your nonprofit approved, and now the real work begins—reaching your goals and spreading your mission!
We offer additional services to help you grow your reach, such as…
- Google Ad Grants management and campaign creation. You want to make sure the $10,000 you receive each month actually has a return. Campaigns help onboard supporters so they can take your mission out to the world and to the next level.
- Keyword research. Keywords are key. We can help you identify the best words and phrases to bid on to get more qualified leads and targeting results.
- Maintenance of monthly 5% click-through rate. This is a required metric to hit to keep your grant. We can help you write compelling copy that pulls at the hearts of your potential supporters (and those who you help), increasing engagement.
- And more! We are a full-service digital marketing agency that is on your side, so you can win at the ad game.
Don’t put off filing your application for the Google Ad Grants program one more day, because that day turns into weeks, and those weeks turn into months. Before you know it, you are looking back at the past 3 months and realizing you could’ve created $30,000 worth of ads for FREE.
Instead, let us handle the tedious application process to get you started, then you’ll be set up for success and growth—and we’ll be with you every step of the way.
“It is a huge benefit to have Viral Solutions assisting us. They truly want to see their clients succeed. And they have a way of breaking things down for you to better understand how to do something, or the best way of going about a situation, and bring joy and jokes to brighten up your day. THANK YOU for your expert advice. We love and appreciate ALL that you do for us!!”
-Curt Landry, Founder of Curt Landry Ministries,
620,000 Facebook Followers